Job Description: The Billing Administrator is responsible for daily processing of customer invoices. The Billing Administrator also addresses billing related issues in a timely fashion. Effective working relationships with external customers as well as internal partners including Service Coordination, Operations and Collections Teams is the key to timely, complete and accurate invoicing. The Billing Administrator strives to meet and exceed all billing targets which are aligned with the organizations' objectives for DSO and Cash Flow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Review completed work orders in the COINS Review and Approval queue (Level 1 -Coordinator, Level 2 - Quality Assurance and Level 3 - Administrator)
Audit/Verify labor and material cost against work orders, such that work orders costs are accurate and complete before invoicing
Discuss all questionable charges with technicians and if necessary the DSM. Level 1 Coordinator, Level 2 Quality Assurance
Identifies and communicates higher/lower than expected margins to the appropriate DSM for investigation as this could indicate an improper billing, resolve any issues
Invoice assigned account(s) and check printed invoices before posting
Accurately and timely invoices complex customer billings, such as IFM
Reconciles billing data with Third Party customer work order entry & approval systems
Interact with all internal and external customers for various billing needs
Create/Enter manual service cost entries on contract and work order billings, make periodic adjustments/corrections as needed, and set up Purchase orders on Work orders as needed.
Troubleshoot and addresses invalid invoice submissions to third parties (i.e. direct to customer invoicing or 3rd party invoicing systems) and ensure timely resolution to minimize collection issues
Participates in initial billing setup by meeting with the applicable team members and having the knowledge, ability, and confidence to ask questions to get the information needed to get the billing set up and functioning correctly
Maintains client account and billing profiles, including copies of Quoted Job proposals for Job values and Billing purposes, as well as Allowable Markups and Labor rates for Contract Customer T&M/Repair billing instances
Maintains a billing schedule to keep track of billing due dates for each customer
Weekly review of reports generated by COINs, Crystal reports or the CSC in regards to scheduling, progress documentation, and problem resolution of aging work orders
Works closely with Operations Management, Accounts Payable and Collections to identify and resolve work order costing and billing issues
Handle credits for assigned customer accounts
Perform other duties as assigned
· Bachelor's degree preferred; high school or general equivalency diploma (GED) required.
· A minimum of three (3) years prior work experience in an accounting, customer service and/or dispatch environment supporting customers, vendors and/or clients in multiple locations. Previous HVAC, Service and Repair or Facility Maintenance industry experience preferred. Contract and Time & Materials billing experience are a plus.
· Advanced computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs - Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Prior Lotus Notes experience and COINS TI knowledge a plus.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to perform simple mathematical functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, averages and percentages.
· Effective time management skills and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Strong results-orientation and the ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Must be highly organized and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a team environment.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled
Interested candidates may apply online at www.
https://www.aircond.com/careers Position ID EB-1827598360